Markets, Shopping, Galleries & More
- Hedgerow in Martinsville/Port
Clyde. Part garden center, part gallery, part gift store, part farmers
market Really cool spot.
- Port Clyde Fresh Catch in Port Clyde. Local, sustainable, community supported fresh seafood market.
- The Sugar Tree in Tenants Harbor. A small shack filled with amazing baked goods, jams, prepared meals and more! Check it out!
- Spruce Tree Studio in Tenants Harbor. A wonderful art studio and gift shop!
- Fresh vegetables and fruits from the
farm? Beth's Farm Market in
Warren just south of Thomaston.
- On the St. George peninsula check out the Tenants
Harbor General Store and the Port Clyde General Store for sundries,
drinks, ice and plenty of goodies.
- Fresh baked bread and goodies? Atlantic Baking in Rockland.
- Willow Bake Shop in Rockland. Old style cake donuts - delicious!
- Farmers Markets? Rockland Farmer's Market and and one in Camden Farmers Market.
- Sugar Tools in Camden. One of our favorite shops! Carefully chosen things for the house, garden, clothes and more. Owned by a St George resident!
- Art Gallery Guide for Rockland, Camden, Monhegan and more!
- Visit Main Street in Rockland and Camden for an array of shopping!
Got a question? Need a recommendation?
Call text or email David Bruce, Area Guide & REALTOR®
Tenants Harbor | MidCoast Maine