Midcoast Maine Local Craft Breweries
After sailing Maine's sparkling seas, kayaking and canoeing its pristine lakes and harbors, hiking its mountains or skiing down its snow covered slopes, what could be better than an icycold beer, especially a handcrafted one from a local microbrewery or brewpub? Maine now ranks fifth in the nation for the number of breweries per capita. The Maine craft beer revolution, steadily brewing for nearly 30 years, shows no signs of slowing down. Here are my favorites close by!
- Waterman's Beach Brewery - An old waterfront lobster shack transformed 2 years ago to an awesome brewery. Great beer and views! 10 minutes from Tenants Harbor in South Thomaston.
- Liberator Brewing in Rockland On the south end of Main Street. Cool spot, tasty brews.
- Blaze Brewing in Camden - Amazing selection of craft beer made on site - and a few guest beers. On the harbor with great views and food. One side a wood fired cuisine, the other side Asian fusion.
- Monhegan Brewing - Great craft beer, 10 miles out to sea! Worth the adventure! Grab the ferry in Port Clyde to Monhegan. Go on a hike, check out an art gallery and then grab a cold IPA!
- Rock Harbor Brewery - Two locations in Rockland including a brewpub on Main Street. Great selection of ever changing brews!
- Sea Dog Brewery - Waterfront Brewery and restaurant in the heart of Camden.
Got a question? Need a recommendation?
Call text or email David Bruce, Area Guide & REALTOR®
Tenants Harbor | MidCoast Maine